Look for an employer
Search the carecareers Employer Directory below by location or employer name – you may just find your next employer!
2 Kihilla Road
New South Wales
Acquired Brain Injury Services
- Individually tailored support with one to one staff, to meet the unique needs of our clients.
- Individual Service Plans to assist our clients identify short term goals which they wish to achieve to live independently in the community and meet their support needs.
- Recreation activities on an individual and group basis to promote socialisation and integration.
- Case Co-ordination and Management to ensure consistency of our clients' support, rehabilitation programs and to provide linkages with other Service Providers.
- The provision of positive behaviour management support programs to assist clients further in rehabilitation.
- 24 hours on call facility for crisis management and any emergencies.
- Advocacy on behalf of our clients.
- Specialist Supported Accommodation (Bathurst).
- ABI Services is a Registered Community Housing Provider.
- Detailed assessments and costings based on our model of service provision for Solicitors, Insurance Companies and Government Departments.
- Promotion of the awareness of Brain Injury in the community and expanding the education of the General Public on the effects of Brain Injuries.
Areas we cover
- Clients living in their own homes.
- Clients living with their families, partners or other relatives.
- Clients residing in Hostels or Nursing Homes.
- Supported shared accommodation.
- Support is based on our client's individual needs and ranges from 4 hours per week, through to 24 hours, 7 days per week care.
- Must have an Acquired Brain Injury.
- Must be referred either verbally or in writing, with a brief medical history, social history and a basic summary of the client's support needs (if known?).
- Aged between 14 and 55 years at the time of referral.
- The willingness to participate in a client assessment before acceptance into the service, to gain an understanding of the support requirements and to establish how ABI Services can meet these needs.
- Assessment and case management
- High support
- Frontline Professional
- Frontline Support