Happy New Year! We hope you enjoyed the festive season however, and with whomever, you celebrated it. For most of us, it has been an opportunity to enjoy a well-earned break.
The beginning of a new year offers a chance to make sense of the old one. Time away from your work can help give you perspective. The longer you spend apart from your job, the clearer you can be on whether you want to return to it. For that reason, at this time of year many people are refreshed and determined to make changes. Are you one of them?
If you are ready for new challenges, and you are looking for more meaningful work in 2019, here are some things to think about:
• The care sector employs all kinds of people and offers a wide range of rewards and benefits,
• There are openings galore in the disability sector as the workforce is set to double in size,
• The aged care workforce is predicted to triple in size by 2050,
• You can find opportunities now on our Job Board, and the numbers of vacancies will grow rapidly over the coming weeks,
• You can find out where you might fit with our Career Quiz
We hope 2019 is going to be a great year for you and your career. If we can do anything to help you advance it, please contact us on 1300 637 637 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The carecareers team