- carecareers in Queensland
- Disability Jobs In Brisbane
- Disability Jobs In QLD
- Aged & Community Care Jobs In Brisbane
- Aged & Community Care Jobs In QLD
- Queensland Training Opportunities
Aged & Community Care Jobs In QLD
With the advent of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) the disability sector is expected to grow by 90,000 FTE employees. That equates to hundreds of thousands of full-time, part-time and casual jobs.
If you are looking for an entry-level position in front line support, you will need to look for jobs with titles like these:
- Direct Care Worker
- Disability Support Worker
- Lifestyle Support Worker
- Personal Care Assistant
If you have more experience or qualifications, these job opportunities open up:
• Behaviour Support Advisor • Case Manager • Client Services Co-ordinator • Day Program Co-ordinator • Disability Advocate • Enrolled Nurse • NDIS Local Area Co-ordinator • NDIS Planner • Physiotherapist • Registered Nurse • Residential Co-ordinator • Rostering and Programs Planner • Service Access Co-ordinator • Social Educator • Speech Pathologist • Support Co-ordinator
Ready to look? Start your job search here:
These organisations regularly have vacancies for aged and community care jobs in Brisbane and Regional Queensland:
- Life Without Barriers
- Feros Care
- Mercy Community
- Mission Australia
- Richmond Fellowship Queensland
Full-time or Part-Time job?
As industries go, the care sector has more part-time and casual jobs than most. Part-time jobs have been growing over the past five years, full-time roles more recently.
If you are just starting out, it might pay you to be flexible and start part-time even if it’s not your first choice. If you’re good at what you do, the opportunities will follow.